A quick drying and tough protectant, L.A. Gold Leaf’s Water-Based Topcoat Gloss is a great choice for those seeking a gilding topcoat that is impact-resistant and weather-resistant, which is ideal for indoor and outdoor-use. It has a gloss-quality that creates an attractive sheen similar to our solvent-based Topcoat Gloss. This product also contains these qualities once it has cured:
- Water-resistant once cured
- environmentally safe
- UV-stable (meaning it has greater durability than UV-stabilized)
- Cloudiness may result from excessive brushing or agitation or brushing after the film has begun to dry
- You can thin your Gloss Medium & Varnish by using water (over-thinning with water may result in poor adhesion)
- Do not allow to dry on brushes or tools — your brushes will be ruined!
- Clean your brushes or tools with soap & water after use
- Dries permanent & is water resistant
Available in 4 oz., 1/2 pint, pint, quart, and gallon sizes. Call for bulk orders.